Warranty and Compensation
The under extended general warranty conditions are published on the ASSO SRL website and are understood, acknowledged, and accepted from the moment the order is placed by the customer.
ASSO SRL guarantees that the hot runner system is free from defects for a period of one year (twelve months), from the date of shipment of the product by ASSO SRL.
Pursuant to and for the purposes of these warranty conditions, ASSO SRL is only obliged to repair, even by replacing it, if necessary, the defective parts of the hot runner system. ASSO undertakes to rectify any imperfection that is the consequence of a design defect, of the materials used or of workmanship. Replacement is at the discretion of ASSO SRL and will only be in cases where it is impossible to repair the product.
The following are not covered by this warranty:
- Repair or replacement due to normal wear and tear or damage caused by the operator or third parties during normal work functions,
- Damage to parts whose fragility is determined by the structure of the product itself, as requested by the customer, if this is expressly provided for in writing between the parties,
- Damage due to failure to apply the maintenance and operating procedures recommended and set out in the manuals delivered to the customer or resulting from changes to the product made without the written consent of ASSO SRL. Product manuals are provided upon delivery and therefore are acknowledged and accepted,
- Losses and / or breakages resulting from assembly defects and / or the construction of installation sites other than the project specifications which, possibly, also cause damage to people, goods and / or equipment, production stoppages, delays and slowdowns of production, loss of profit,
- The use of the machinery in a way that differs from the project specifications, also by moulding a polymer other than that for which the hot runner was designed,
- The use of an undersized or oversized press, with respect to the project specifications,
- Transport costs and local sales taxes, relating to replaced or repaired parts,
- Expenses resulting from compliance with local codes and standards.
If spare parts are required for replacement under warranty, ASSO SRL has the right to make the delivery subject to the return to its Headquarters at the customer’s expense (by means of suitable packaging), of the components that are defective or damaged. All materials for which replacement is required must be correctly identified with the receipt codes, indicating the defect detected and the identification number of the hot runner or single injector.